Want to work for an organization that has an amazing culture and has been voted by our team as one of the best places to work in the Valley, the State and Best Credit Union in the US? Then look no further than Landings Credit Union!
Our core values focus on integrity, community and service. We believe that local banking is about more than geography, it’s about knowing your community and working for the greater good of those you serve. We don’t just pay lip service. We show up, sleeves rolled, ready to get to work.
We are committed to making a difference, in our community and in the lives of our members. We focus on each member’s story and take the time to better understand their needs, so we can provide them the advice and service they need to live the life they deserve.
We believe that you need to enjoy what you do and are committed to developing our employees for advancement opportunities.
Here's a few things you would do as a teller:
- Provide excellent face to face member service
- Accurately process member deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, and loan payments
- Inform members of products and services that will help them achieve their financial goals
- Build long term relationships with members and co-workers
- Have fun!
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and six months of similar or related experience.
- Excellent listening and verbal skills, and ability to promote products and services.
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- PC experience in a Windows environment
- Previous banking experience preferred.
- Friendly outgoing attitude!
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for Landings Credit Union to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.