Join a team that has been voted Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal 12 consecutive years. Landings Credit Union is looking for an individual with excellent customer service skills to be part of our mortgage team.
Our core values focus on integrity, community and service. We are committed to developing our employees for personal and professional advancement. If you desire to control your career, then Landings Credit Union maybe the place for you!
This is not your typical processor position as you own the complete process. Responsibilities include:
- Intake loan application by interviewing members to identify needs and determine appropriate mortgage product.
- Prepares and/or reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare files and order all necessary third party services; credit reports, title insurance, flood and proof of insurance. Review all documents thoroughly before submission to underwriting.
- Obtain and review all documents for acceptability against loan conditions.
- Issues proper disclosures as required by federal and state regulatory compliance.
- Ensure pricing is accurate and loan is processed and closed in accordance with company policy.
- Follow up with both borrowers and third parties to ensure the file advances through the process to ensure that no delays with closings occur.
- Coordinate with the loan officer, buyers, sellers, title companies, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to obtain additional documentation, complete loan submissions and perform closings.
- Actively manage pipeline report.
- Keeps informed of current trends in lending.
- Actively cross-sells other credit union products and services.
Skills / Requirements
3+ years recent mortgage processing experience or real estate lending preferred.
Must know RESPA/GFE/TIL rules.
Proficiency with DU/LP, Calyx Point and Microsoft Office including excel required.
An understanding of FHA, FNMA, Freddie Mac, investor guidelines and procedures for processing mortgages is essential.
Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
Clean Credit Required.
Due to the overwhelming response for this position, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Pay: $18 to $23/hour
We offer a competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), loan discounts and much more.
Job Status: Full Time