This is no ordinary marketing job! As our Marketing Manager you have opportunity to develop and implement strategies to drive profitability. As the manager you are responsible for all areas of marketing from creating and implementing traditional and digital marketing campaigns that directly engage our members, employees and the public.
This is a fun job where you get to be creative and dynamic as no two days are ever the same.
- Writing Content
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Social Media
Ever wanted to sit down with the CEO and share your ideas? You can at Landings, the door's always open.
If you're looking for an opportunity to make a difference, desire to be more than just an employee and, want to be part of a dynamic organization or want to work for a place that's been voted by its employees as a best place to work in the valley, the state and at the national level then Landings Credit Union may be the place for you!
We are committed to making a difference, in our community and in the lives of our members and employees.
Skills / Requirements
- Associate’s degree or higher in advertising, communication or marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign etc. and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional graphic design and writing abilities
- Extensive knowledge and use of social media platforms
- Complete understanding of Google Analytics and scheduling/analytics sites such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Experience coding emails using HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive design and optimizing email for mobile devices
- Experience executing email campaigns with an understanding of compliance email best practices
- Experience with CMS programs
- SEM, SEO and tagging
Pay: from $45,000/year
We offer excellent benefits including Medical * Dental * Vision * LTD & STD * Life * Matching 401(k) Plan * Paid Holidays * Generous PTO
Job Status: Full Time