Chief Financial Officer
Landings Credit Union is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to serve as a key member of our Executive Leadership Team. Founded in 1953, we believe that local banking is about more than geography, it’s about knowing your community and working for the greater good of those you serve. Our core values focus on integrity, community and service.
We are committed to making a difference in our community and in the lives of our members. We focus on each member’s story and take the time to better understand their needs, so we can provide them the advice and service they need to live the life they deserve.
The CFO role at Landings:
- Provide overall direction for and ensure accurate reporting of all financial results including monthly financials, budgeting, planning and analysis.
- Establish the major economic and financial objectives and policies to protect the long-term profitability and financial success of the Credit Union.
- Serve as the chief financial strategist, analyst and investment officer.
- Prepare financial forecasts for Executive Team, Asset Liability Committee, and Board of Directors.
- Oversee and manage the Accounting, Electronic Services, Collections and Compliance Departments.
- Develop financial policies which support and complement credit union goals and objectives.
- Oversee reporting, file regulatory reports and serve as liaison to state and federal regulatory authorities.
- Participate in long- and short-term strategic planning.
- Establish and maintain effective business relations with vendors, auditors, regulators and other credit union leaders.
- Mentor and develop managers and staff to achieve their professional goals.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all applicable credit union State and Federal regulations.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of general economic conditions and industry trends which may impact the Credit Union.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in accounting or business-related field is required. Evidence of continued education/training/certifications in banking or Credit Union industry.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive management experience in a credit union or bank.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and federal and state regulator requirements.
- Knowledge of principals of Asset Liability Management and interest Rate Risk analysis.
- Exposure to principals of financial modeling, forecast and budgeting.
- Knowledge of payment & debit/card processing, interchange activity and ATM operations.
How to Apply:
We invite qualified applicants to send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter should address how you have developed your leadership skills, financial talents and the impact you will make on our Credit Union. Include a resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile highlighting your minimum 5-7 years related experience, any certifications that have prepared you for this key role and compensation requirements.
Please Note: A cover letter and resume are required to complete your application.
Job Status: Full Time