Looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Great at solving problems and helping people? Want to work with an awesome team of people? Then we may be perfect for you!
Landings Credit Union has been part of the local community for over 60 years. Our core values focus on integrity, community and service.
We believe that local banking is about more than geography, it’s about knowing your community and working for the greater good of those you serve.
We are committed to making a difference, in our community and in the lives of our members. We focus on each member’s story and take the time to better understand their needs, so we can provide them the advice and service they need to live the life they deserve.
We believe that you need to enjoy what you do and are committed to developing our employees for advancement opportunities. If you desire to be more than just an employee, but want to be part of a dynamic organization, then you need to join a team that's been voted as one of the best places to work in the valley for over 9 consecutive years by our employees. Join Landings Credit Union.
In this role, the Branch Manager is responsible for developing and driving all sales initiatives delivered in the branch. They are accountable for all aspects of "sales" related activities within the branch, which includes market growth, attracting and retaining profitable members, achieving sales and profitability targets, sales training, sales strategy, goal setting and providing outstanding service to members.
This is accomplished by
- Creating a proactive sales and service environment to maximize employee sales productivity and member service effectiveness for existing and potential members for the branch to achieve financial goals and deliver superior customer service.
- Providing planning, leadership and direction to a team while growing profits and market share to achieve branch goals and objectives.
- Growing the abilities of branch employees by providing coaching and guidance and by developing individual career and/or development plans for all direct reports.
- Working directly with members to build relationships, uncover and satisfy their needs through member solutions, while running all aspects of an efficient and productive branch.
- Generating branch sales leads through community outreach opportunities, developing business referral sources and partnering with other departments.
Skills / Requirements
- Undergraduate College/University Degree; or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 plus years management experience in a financial institution required.
- Proven track record with business development and retail banking sales success required.
- A thorough understanding of bank products and services, negotiable items, correspondent relationships, new account procedures, teller procedures, accounting and working with a diverse membership base.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with the internet and Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Pay: from $60,000/year
We offer excellent benefits including Medical * Dental * Vision * LTD & STD * Life * Matching 401(k) Plan * Paid Holidays * Generous PTO
Job Status: Full Time